Thursday, September 26, 2013

A Song of Icing and Fire

If you're not entirely obsessed with the HBO series Game of Thrones, what ginormous boulder have you been living under!? It's only the most awesome show ever!! (Also apparently the most pirated show ever, which really is something!) Really though, the show has it all - fantasy, romance, battles, backstabbing, so much tragedy, and most importantly, amazing sets and costumes! I've said it a million times, I think I was born in the wrong era. To which, my dear fiancĂ© replies that I need to remember that if I were born in the middle ages, by now, I'd have been married off, have a few children, have very few teeth left, and be very close to my death bed. Way to ruin my fantasies, but whatever. Point is, I literally squealed when I got a message asking me to make Game of Thrones cupcakes. 

Brace yourself, the cupcakes are coming.





The batch of Lannisters was my favourite. Isn't Tyrion just precious!?


And finally, the mother of dragons with her Dothraki hottie, Khal Drogo <3



No comments:

Post a Comment