Thursday, June 27, 2013

Delicious Colours

I'm obsessed with coral. (After periwinkle, of course!) Anything I buy lately is coral. Nail polish, clothes, even my toothbrush is coral! If it's any shade of pink, orange, and anything in between, I have to have it. It's time I seek professional help... Needless to say, I'm dying for someone to order a coral cake... hint hint! Unfortunately, it hasn't happened just yet, but I have been able to play around with my next color obsession - teal/turquoise/seafoam. Pair it with coral, and you've got a winning combination! 

How amazing is this coral and seafoam combination!?
A couple of months ago, I was asked to pair Tiffany blue and gray in some mini treats, which was an amazing combo! This time, I was asked to pair turquoise with gold, along with a bold contrasting colour. Keep these beautiful colour trends coming lovelies!



No comments:

Post a Comment