Thursday, December 29, 2011

Healthy Mind, Healthy Body, Happy Tummy!

My mom and I have been doing some hot yoga for a few months at this amazing studio, Bikram Yoga TMR (BYTMR). And we did not one, but two 30 day challenges this year. 30 day challenges are 30 yoga classes in 30 days. So, Yoga. Every. Day. They're intense, but oh so satisfying! At the end of our last challenge, the studio had a celebratory potluck / Christmas party. 

The owner of the studio, Jasmine, is so supportive and motivating! One of the teachers there asked that I make a cake to thank her for all that she's done for everyone. So I made this chocolate cake!


The yogi on top is forming the T in BYTMR, which is in the same font as the studio's logo. The flames on the corners are also part of the logo. 



She's got her yoga mat, towel, and even a little water bottle that says I <3 YOGA! Along one side, I hand painted yoga mats for the message:



For an even better view of the cake, see the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment